Thursday 5 January 2012

An Apology

Dear Lieju,

I am so sorry if I had offended you by teasing you about your height. It's all my fault. I really want you to forgive me of my actions when I teased you in front of Class 21. I regret of treating you as if though you were an elementary school student and insulting you.

I understand your feelings of humiliation and I hope you will get better. It must have been hard to overcome that feeling.

From now on, I will never tease anybody about their heights and any part about their body weaknesses because just like skin colour, heights are uncontrollable.

I'll try to fix this as you have asked, by explaining to Class 21 of what had happened. To recover our friendship again, I'll try everything that can repair this problem. I hope you are okay with my effort. Again, I do wish that you will feel better after reading this apology and I hope we become good friends again.

I look forward to your response.

Sincerely,
Mr. Dean

No comments:

Post a Comment