Monday 2 January 2012

Complaint

In 2011, there has been a major problem in my classroom. It was at its peak when it was September. The start of the problem took place on a warm Spring day. A girl gave chocolates to only the friends she liked and the rest did not get any. From then on, the classmates would give their sweets to some but to others, they pretended as if thought they didn't exist. As time past, two groups appeared in the classroom and they were always divided. They never played together and they often told bad words about each other. Some lucky few were out of this tension-full issue and they were neutral. I, one of the neutral people, think that this problem should soon be solved before all of us go to the second grade.

The problem of this issue is that the whole year can end only with bad memories. When my classmates go to the second year, they would all think, this year was horrible. I am so happy to get out of it. and they would hate each other forever. I believe that a year needs to end with good memories and no troubles. The second problem is some students become outcasts. If you are not involved in non of the team A, team B, or the neutral team, you get regarded as losers and this is a major problem too. There are about 5 of those outcasts in our class and they always get teased by all of the groups.

I think the best solution of this problem is someone telling to the teacher. Not in a tattletaling way but to ask the teacher for group activities that the whole class can participate and show partnership. If the hatred of the two groups are so deep that even from a teacher's help, it would not be settled, I think the neautral group has to interfere to make the two teams get friendlier since this group is friends to everyone.

I dearly hope that this problem gets solved quickly. Though I may be in the neutral group where everything is settled and calm, I hat seeing the distrust and fighting of friends and watching that is stressful enough. If this problem does not get settled, I would try to settle this problem myslef, by telling on the teacher that there has been fights going on.

I look forward to your response.

No comments:

Post a Comment