Tuesday 3 January 2012

Compliment

I think one of my best friends, Lidia, deserves a compliment for her magnificent drawings. We first became friends when we were both six-years-old and the main reason I would want to give a compliment to her is because she is such a wonderful painter. Her parents are both painters from  the Czech Republic and she got her parent's genes directly. She would draw portraits of me playing in the playground and it was like a photograph. Lidia was able to draw moving objects very quickly and accurately from that young age and she always got compliments by surrounding adults. She also used to teach me how to draw good paintings just like a gentle teacher. I believe that she will be a great painter in the future and give this compliment.

I want to give a compliment to my friend, ji-hyang. She is my truest friend and whenever I told her a secret, she would never tell it to anybody, even her parents. She always understood my feelings and would comfort me and she always seemed what I wanted or needed. In my whole entire life, she is the only person in the world that I tell all of my secrets and therefore, I give her a compliment about her great understanding skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment