Sunday 15 January 2012

Before starting my blog, I would like to give some brief introduction.
First of all, I have a pet hedgehog. His name is Moony and he is 3 years old. I got him for my birthday present. Many people might think that hedgehogs are a weird pet type to raise. But once you have you can't deny the fact that they are so cute, gentle, and tame.
My favorite book is Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. I love all the books in Harry Potter but I like the second one best because it consists a giant snake and a giant spider which I both like. I have read each Harry Potter book 13 times and I can't stop reading it more.
I love watching movies. I watch at least one of them a week. I usually watch old movies from the 20th century. My favorites are. "The Lord of the Rings", "The Patriot", "I am Sam", "You've Got Mail", "Face-off" and many more.
My greatest fear is heights. Because of this fear, I can't ride Roller Coasters, Vikings, and any kind of amusement park equipmetns. I once rode a Viking and threw up. I get dizzy all the time. On the bus, the subway, and even in elevators.

No comments:

Post a Comment